I woke up this morning and clicked on this blog, but nothing happened. I thought it was pretty strange, I can't see anyone else's blogspot or wordpress blogs either. I have also tried browsing using my phone, which is on a different network, but still no luck.
As an IT bloke I understand that it is possible to find a work around. However, I don't really feel safe doing so in case I am being monitored. It is illegal to subvert the system. Last thing I want is to get in trouble for this.
However, if you are reading this post, then it must be possible to create and edit articles, I just can't see them here.
I am not sure why, but it appears to be a blanket ban, it's not just me being banned. I can still post on Twitter and Youtube.
I realise now, how much I take my freedom in Australia for granted.
As an IT bloke I understand that it is possible to find a work around. However, I don't really feel safe doing so in case I am being monitored. It is illegal to subvert the system. Last thing I want is to get in trouble for this.
However, if you are reading this post, then it must be possible to create and edit articles, I just can't see them here.
I am not sure why, but it appears to be a blanket ban, it's not just me being banned. I can still post on Twitter and Youtube.
I realise now, how much I take my freedom in Australia for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment